Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Game Engine tutorial

Started by Armadon Oct 24, 2004 at 9:56 AM 7 replies 24.1k views
Original Post
Armadon
Armadon
I want to see who here knows of any good links regarding Game Engine Design... What would be nice is a good tutorial on Game Engine Design. Thanks in advance
Armadon
Armadon
Anyone else have more information?
NicolasX
NicolasX
Speaking of which, anyone hear anything about the next Enginuity article?
circlesoft
circlesoft
Quote:
Original post by NicolasX
Speaking of which, anyone hear anything about the next Enginuity article?
I'm not sure if superpig is actually planning on writing another part to the series. It's been a long time since Part 5. If you want to know more info, maybe you should PM him.
Saruman
Saruman
Quote:
Original post by NicolasX
Speaking of which, anyone hear anything about the next Enginuity article?


The series has been cancelled/postponed until further notice. Basically meaning that I wouldn't hold your breathe :)
superpig
superpig
Quote:
Original post by Saruman
Quote:
Original post by NicolasX
Speaking of which, anyone hear anything about the next Enginuity article?


The series has been cancelled/postponed until further notice. Basically meaning that I wouldn't hold your breathe :)
Aye, something like that. It's a kind of "I'd really like to finish it, someday" feeling, coupled with a near-total inability to actually do so.
Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse
NicolasX
NicolasX
oh ok, just wondering :)

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.