Medical Experiments....How do I sign up?

Started by
13 comments, last by Mage2k 19 years, 6 months ago
Okay, I'm not looking to sign up for simplistic, experiments I'm looking more towards that "Mad Scientist", type of deal. Genetic, Nano Technology, etc. The world around us is changing, and if we don't change with it we shall die. So many people bicker, bitch, moan and complain about things in which they don't understand. Howevr they do not fully grasp the application(s) of the experiments, and what they could possibly lead to. I would offer myself up as a "guinea pig" if I knew the who's and hows! I am not affraid of the outcomes. Death is inevitable, however we can choose to die with our heads held high, if you have done something meaningful. Who knows how many countless lives could be spared.
Advertisement
Why not call up Dr. Robert White? He might be able to head you in the right direction.
"I want to make a simple MMORPG first" - Fenryl
Disclaimer: "I am in no way qualified to present advice on any topic concerning anything and can not be held responsible for any damages that my advice may incurr (due to neither my negligence nor yours)"
Quote:Original post by falkone

"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.".....V
I'm afraid they don't test nanomeds on college students. Nor the T-virus. :/

[edit: at falkone! [grin]]
Contacting the doctor would sound easy enough if I knew how to get in contact with him. Also I am not a college student, and the only way for human nano med testing is if they are done voluntary, as in with out pay. However, the benefits of the nanomeds, out way the risks. Worst case scenario, I die! Not actually a big risk when you calculate in the fact that everyone dies. Best case scenario, they work, and I nolonger have asthma. You do the math.
Unfortunately, I can't see the image...
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
It would probably make us laugh like this guy I just saw on CNN:
Quote:
"God told me he brought Bush." Really you talked to God? "Yes, I've seen Jesus. God told me he put Bush in power."

ROFLES thrown at that guy.
"I study differential and integral calculus in my spare time." -- Karl Marx
Quote:Original post by oni_toranoshi
Okay, I'm not looking to sign up for simplistic, experiments I'm looking more towards that "Mad Scientist", type of deal. Genetic, Nano Technology, etc.

The world around us is changing, and if we don't change with it we shall die. So many people bicker, bitch, moan and complain about things in which they don't understand. Howevr they do not fully grasp the application(s) of the experiments, and what they could possibly lead to.

I would offer myself up as a "guinea pig" if I knew the who's and hows! I am not affraid of the outcomes. Death is inevitable, however we can choose to die with our heads held high, if you have done something meaningful. Who knows how many countless lives could be spared.

You signed up yesterday to a game-development website to tell us this?
~CGameProgrammer( );Developer Image Exchange -- New Features: Upload screenshots of your games (size is unlimited) and upload the game itself (up to 10MB). Free. No registration needed.
Of course. Medical experts frequent here. Send me your donated organs, plz.
"I study differential and integral calculus in my spare time." -- Karl Marx

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement