Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

ChronoDoll's complete development released!

Started by kyc Nov 19, 2004 at 2:36 PM 1 replies 1.3k views
Original Post
kyc
kyc
Ok well it took me long enough! I haven't touched the code since releasing the demo, but I'm now releasing all the sources and binaries this project entitled. It's available as a ~30meg self-extracting file, which contains .7z archives inside it. You can choose from which phase of development you want to start off with, so I hope you'll make good use out of it. Pretty much public domain, but please give me credit for my work, including the artwork. Available at http://sf.net/projects/kyc-bats
DevLiquidKnight
DevLiquidKnight
heh kinda neat its like that one game soldat just needs online and players ;p
ontheheap
ontheheap
Awesome! A 2D side scroller is my next project after I finish my pacman game. I'm sure this will be an excellent reference for me to work from. I'll say it again, awesome man, truly awesome.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.