Original Post
I'm a little overwhelmed at the number of sources I've found for binding Lua code to C++, so I'm wondering what libraries other developers have chosen and why. The sources I have found are: - LuaPlus - LuaBind - tolua++ - tolua - Luna From my quick glance over the options, it seems that LuaPlus and LuaBind are the most popular choices here and are reasonbly well documents. tolua++ and tolua seem to offer minimal information, and I believe I heard that tolua isn't even being worked on anymore. Luna I couldn't even find any information on after a quick google search. Also, at least for my purposes, its important that the lua binding library I choose is cross-platform (Linux, Windows, MacOS). From my initial search it seems like LuaPlus is Windows only and LuaBind is Windows/*-nix, but no mention of MacOS. Correct me if I'm wrong please. [smile]