Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

The Next Official Gmail Invite Thread [was "Gmail Anyone?"]

Started by Scared Eye Dec 23, 2004 at 1:24 PM 75 replies 13.2k views
Original Post
Scared Eye
Scared Eye
Do any of you guys want a gmail account? I will give them to the first 8 people to ask nicely. S-Eye [edit: Renamed thread. - Oluseyi] [Edited by - Oluseyi on December 23, 2004 11:13:03 PM]
-To live for myself, to die for myself. That is my pride.-
Haytil
Haytil
Could I please have one? My e-mail is randomdude123@hotmail.com

-Gauvir_Mucca
graveyard filla
graveyard filla
i have 6 of them too. if anyone wants just post your first/last name (could be fake) and email addy.
FTA, my 2D futuristic action MMORPG
tHiSiSbOb
tHiSiSbOb
Another one?? Ok...I have six...Just PM me.
----------------------------------------------------"Plant a tree. Remove a Bush" -A bumper sticker I saw.
red_sodium
red_sodium
Could I have one please?

Thanks GDer(s)!

EDIT: Thanks for the gmail account, I no longer need one!

[Edited by - red_sodium on December 25, 2004 6:16:22 AM]
"Learn as though you would never be able to master it,
hold it as though you would be in fear of losing it" - Confucius
Chokki
Chokki
6.

pm me.
Quote: Original post by EtnuBwahaha. I would've shot the guy in the balls.
blueEbola
blueEbola
Yeah I've had 6 for a long time too. If anybody wants one then PM me.
WiseElben
WiseElben
I have 10, but I'm reserving 7 for family members and such. Email me at e.shira@gmail.com if you want one.
Ainokea
Ainokea
I have 5
Pm me and I will give you one.
______________With the flesh of a cow.
Dmytry
Dmytry
i have 6.

edit: now 5.

[Edited by - Dmytry on December 24, 2004 8:43:08 AM]
Avatar God
Avatar God
10 8, just PM me!

[Edited by - Avatar God on December 24, 2004 10:48:40 AM]
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
doogle
doogle
5

didn't we have one of these threads in the not too distant past?
JexMX
JexMX
Can I have one please! :P

JexMX@hotmail.co.uk

Always wanted a Gmail, would be a great christmas :P
Ainokea
Ainokea
Down to 4 Pm me for one.
______________With the flesh of a cow.
Rayno
Rayno
Come and get 'em.
clicky [Gone]
clicky [Gone]
clicky [Gone]

[Edited by - Rayno on December 28, 2004 10:19:40 PM]
Crispy
Crispy
What's GMail? Seriously.
"Literally, it means that Bob is everything you can think of, but not dead; i.e., Bob is a purple-spotted, yellow-striped bumblebee/dragon/pterodactyl hybrid with a voracious addiction to Twix candy bars, but not dead."- kSquared
tHiSiSbOb
tHiSiSbOb
Quote:
Original post by Crispy
What's GMail? Seriously.


For real?
----------------------------------------------------"Plant a tree. Remove a Bush" -A bumper sticker I saw.
Drevay
Drevay
5.

Pm me, damnit.
_________________Politics is the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn't happen. -- Winston ChurchillGDNet-0.2 - rate users the easy way with this nifty Firefox extension. Updated with new features.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.