Advertisement

RTS unit responses

Started by January 29, 2005 08:00 AM
0 comments, last by Avatar God 19 years, 8 months ago
After getting inspired by the recent one-liner orc thread I thought I would try to steal some comic genius from here as well :P My game is a tribute to Dungeon Keeper and Theme Hospital, its a mixture of RTS/RPG and Sim. Based on Roman Gladiator Times, I would love to hear some suggestions of what the gladiators and peasants could say when clicked on or assigned to work in an area (An area in this game is like a building in an RTS, so assigning a peasant to a kitchen or gladiator to a library). Neither unit should be made out to appear too intelligent ;) Areas In Game: Camp (Rest), Kitchen (Peasants Cook Bread, Gladiators Eat Here), Training (Peasants work on Speed, Gladiators on Strength), Library (Peasants Knowledge, Gladiators Magic), Archery (Gladiators Dexterity), Graveyard (Peasants bury dead here), Blacksmith (Peasants create swords/armour), Hospital (Peasants Heal, Gladiators get healed) Also would like some responses to clicking on a unit when they are diseased or have a skeleton near them (A Skeleton is a dead unit which has yet to be buried). Below are some nice screenshots and I've posted the link to a build that I posted on the help wanted forums last week. Thanks in advance. Jeremy Download Build
Oh, go post this in the Lounge, I bet there's some great responses for this...

Unfortunately, I can't think of any right now...
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement