Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

C++ Source code to Read

Started by Whirlwind Feb 1, 2005 at 8:28 AM 3 replies 950+ views
Original Post
Whirlwind
Whirlwind
Is there some decent C++ source code for anything that I can download and read? I just need to get back into C++ think mode as I have been away from programming for a little while. Tutorials and all that are fine, but figuring out what source code does helps me a lot more than any basic tutorial.
Fruny
Fruny
There are plenty of open-source projects on the net, e.g. at SourceForge.
"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan
Zanthos
Zanthos
Koders - For searching open source project sourcecode.
flangazor
flangazor
I think there are some great examples at gnu.org. Emacs, gcc, and such have some very good code.
Drew_Benton
Drew_Benton
UGP has some great tutorials. The ones on the first few pages will not suit your needs since they are simple, but towards page 4 and 5, there are some great concept ones you should take a look at.

- Drew

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.