Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Test the Stirling Engine

Started by Z0B Mar 27, 2005 at 8:03 AM 3 replies 1.4k views
Original Post
Z0B
Z0B
Hi! I released a demo built with the Stirling Engine (my pet 3D engine project) a couple of days ago. Now I'd like everyone to test it. I already tested it on several machines and it worked great, but I need a "larger" testing group. Get it here: http://koti.mbnet.fi/~z0b/stirling.php (How does one make a links in this forum?)
Toolmaker
Toolmaker
Quote:
Original post by Z0B
(How does one make a links in this forum?)


Normal HTML links... < a href="www.url.com">The text< /a>

But without spaces :).

Toolmaker
 
LizardCPP
LizardCPP
Very cool. Vorks fine on my machine:

Intel 3.2 GHz FSB800
GeForce FX5200 128 mb

Just that the first elevator, when I walk into it I start moving upwards through the roof.

Happy coding

Lizard
kSquared
kSquared
Heh. I thought this was going to be about the real Stirling engine.
- k2 "Choose a job you love, and you'll never have to work a day in your life." — Confucius"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will get you everywhere." — Albert Einstein"Money is the most egalitarian force in society. It confers power on whoever holds it." — Roger Starr{General Programming Forum FAQ<
Z0B
Z0B
Quote:
Just that the first elevator, when I walk into it I start moving upwards through the roof


He he. I see you found that obnoxious bug I spend week trying to fix without success. Then I realized that the demo would be never finished if I just keep doing that part. :-)

Quote:
Heh. I thought this was going to be about the real Stirling engine.


That's where I got the name. My physics teacher told me about "real" Stirling Engine back in August 2001 when the engine did not have a name yet. I fell in love to that name immediately. We actually built a one small working engine in the class. It was quite cool.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.