Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

New Technologies

Started by Peeves May 9, 2005 at 8:00 PM 0 replies 750+ views
Original Post
Peeves
Peeves
Hey all, I'm interested in a spotlight of next gen technologies. I'm updated with most... soft shadows, steep parallax bump mapping, parallax bump mapping, HDR lighting etc. But there are some I'm sure I'm not aware of, and i don't mean just visually, but things like enhancments in physics, culling, etc. that I'd like to be aware of. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who would like to know what else is brewing out there, from small independent companies, to hermit programmers in their parents basements. Basically, I'd like to see an article spotlighting what to expect in the years to come. An overview if you will. With plenty of screenshots and examples to go along with of course :) -Kedhrin Gonzalez
Samsonite
Samsonite
that would be great :) :)
Hope I was helpful. And thank you if you were!

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.