Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

A Call for Models

Started by DecipherOne May 14, 2005 at 5:24 AM 0 replies 1.1k views
Original Post
DecipherOne
DecipherOne
I'm not talking about fashion models here. I am currently working on further development of my game C.F.L. Currently the code base is strictly used in a console format, and after much deliberation, I have decided to forego the jump to pure 3D, and instead create an interactive narrative based, game/puzzle world, that incorporates some use of 3D and 2D. I will be using some models for realtime animations, as well as using them to create stills for certain scenes. You can download a copy of the intial text build from last year here GDSHOWCASE C.F.L. I'm not really all that interested in modelling myself, but I am not specifically looking for a modeller as much as I am models. I just mean generic models of females, males, and various other items. However, if someone were willing to produce original models for the game, I would definately be willing to take that degree of help as well. In any case, if you are interested in helping out, please e-mail, pm, or leave a reply in the thread. Thanks. Will C. AkA DecipherOne

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.