Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

More Visual Basic .Net

Started by NickGeorgia Jun 19, 2005 at 3:25 PM 1 replies 3.4k views
Original Post
NickGeorgia
NickGeorgia
I would like more articles/tutorials on Visual Basic .Net and DirectX programming. Any on managed code would be a major plus as well. Anyone else want this?
robpers2003
robpers2003
I was thinking about doing some articles on managed directx programming. I have realized that there aren't too many articles on the Internet on that topic, and most of them use the C# language for it. I have been doing a bit of vb .net graphics programming with DirectX. It is very fun to do and I would like to share the experience with everybody else. I will see what I can come up with.


--robpers2003 LiveArts

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.