Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
๐Ÿ”’ Locked

Delphi Programmer wants Project to Work On

Started by Turbo_King Jun 28, 2005 at 2:36 PM 3 replies 700+ views
Original Post
Turbo_King
Turbo_King
Hi, Looking for a project to join so I can do something interesting with my programming. I've been programming in Delphi for some years now, I've written various little programs and games and now make a living programming in (eww) vb.net and sometimes c#.net I know c/c++/vb/c# and might consider a project in these languages but would need to get hold of an IDE. Anyway anything considered, in the past I've written games and apps DirectX/OpenGL/Windows/Turnbased/Realtime/Boardgame/Network whatever! Cheers Gareth
CrazyThumbs
CrazyThumbs
I'm making a WW2 freeware RTS heres the topic on it http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=328543, if your interested tell me. Though at the momment I need game designers more than programmers.

[Edited by - CrazyThumbs on June 29, 2005 3:38:42 PM]
BobBaker92
BobBaker92
Hey, you can check out www.delphisanctuary.com if you are interested in working on a directX component set. There are also a couple of projects being worked on there that you might be able to join up with.

Thanks

Bobby
Bobby BakerOmega Componentshttp://66.139.78.148/ds/
Afr0m@n
Afr0m@n
I'm working on a Delphi port of the Doom3 source. Email me at matsvederhus AT hotmail DOT com if you're interested:)
_______________________Afr0Games
justdan
justdan
If you'd like to help make a opengl mmorpg written in c++ feel free to check out our site aod.eggloaf.com. Please e-mail me if you have any questions or want to join.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.