Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Can someone recommend a book

Started by jmg5 Jun 30, 2005 at 10:20 PM 1 replies 650+ views
Original Post
jmg5
jmg5
to get me started in electrical engineering? Eventually I want to get into building guitar amplifiers and other audio applications, but for now I just want something that will help me get the basics. All help is appreciated.
Xtremehobo
Xtremehobo
Quote:
Original post by jmg5
to get me started in electrical engineering? Eventually I want to get into building guitar amplifiers and other audio applications, but for now I just want something that will help me get the basics. All help is appreciated.


Best suggestion would be to go to your local library and see what they've got to offer. Check out as many books as you can on the subect. Audio engineering is sort of a science in it's self so if you'd like to understand what you're actually doing when you're building amplifiers based on schematics and whatnot, you'll want to look at some books in that area as well.

I think radioshack has some basic electronics books, you could check them out too. Sorry I can't think of any specifics right now, hope this helps though [smile]
pixelwrench.com | [email="matt[nospam]@pixelwrench[nospam]com"]email[/email] lethalhamster: gamedev keeps taking my money, but im too lazy to not let them
jmg5
jmg5
Thanks! For some reason I didn't even think of my local radio shack, and i'll definitely check the library.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.