Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Improve forms on your website

Started by botman2 Jul 23, 2005 at 7:54 AM 2 replies 1.3k views
Original Post
botman2
botman2
For anyone interested, I've written a quick tutorial on how to improve forms on your website. For example newsletter signups, or order forms. If anyone finds this useful, please let me know. There are plenty of other things I could write about as well. I did consider posting this in the Web Development forum, but I think that is more for Q&A, where as I'm advertising my writing.
Sadness
Sadness
not really a tutorial IMHO, but still, I find it usefull :)
-----------------------Happiness in slavery !-----------------------
botman2
botman2
Heh :P I suppose demonstration would be more correct. Thanks!
botman2
botman2
I've updated the page to add solutions to various browser quirks that have been mentioned in feedback.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.