Questions to ask an alien

Started by
71 comments, last by Moe 18 years, 6 months ago
hehe, the most obvious question to alien: what question he would choose in this situation?
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by Dmytry
hehe, the most obvious question to alien: what question he would choose in this situation?

And his answer: "Exactly the same question".
How about "Boxers or briefs?"
[s]I am a signature virus. Please add me to your signature so that I may multiply.[/s]I am a signature anti-virus. Please use me to remove your signature virus.
Quote:Original post by Raduprv

And his answer: "Exactly the same question".

Thus, if alien knows what he are talking about, that is the best question to ask [grin]
Thus, if alien knows what he are talking about, that is the best question to ask [grin]

Actually, there was a joke that went like this:
God came on earth and told people that he will answer them a question (globally, one question for the whole humanity).
So all the smart people in the world and the leaders gather together, they ponder for a few days, and come up with the best question to ask: "Which question would god ask if he would be in our position?"
To which God smiles and says: "Excellent question! That's exactly what I woul;d have asked."
Give theoretical proof of faster-than-light travel.

- impossible for us to prove
- easy to check
- no alien ship will leave without an engineer of some sorts who knows how the engines work

This falls apart though when they arrive in some sort of cryoship or generationship.

<hr />
Sander Marechal<small>[Lone Wolves][Hearts for GNOME][E-mail][Forum FAQ]</small>

Quote:Original post by Sander
Give theoretical proof of faster-than-light travel.

- impossible for us to prove
- easy to check
- no alien ship will leave without an engineer of some sorts who knows how the engines work

This falls apart though when they arrive in some sort of cryoship or generationship.

Or if they use a totally different technology.
I'd ask him:
what os do you use? He'd say "linux"
I'd say "me too"

I'd ask, "what is your favorite video game?"
He'd say "Why, counter strike, of course"
I'd say "me too"

I'd ask, "what is your favorite programming language?"
He'd say "Why, Java of course"
And I'd say "DIE YOU SPACE FREAK C*$@* S*(%*# IMPOSTER"
"It's such a useful tool for living in the city!"
Can I buy your gun?
[s]--------------------------------------------------------[/s]chromecode.com - software with source code
Quote:Original post by Cypher19
I'd probably ask them what their idea of gravity is, or if they have solved it.

Clever question. That would be mine too.

Either that or Sanders "faster than light travel" one. Even the best suggestions I've seen for travelling at a decent percentage of light speed are pretty impractical.

Alternatively there is that other burning question that has been occupying the worlds greatest minds for some time... does a cup of tea taste better if you put the milk in before the water, or after? [grin]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement