Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

New website

Started by Magic Card Dec 16, 2005 at 10:05 PM 1 replies 900+ views
Original Post
Magic Card
Magic Card
Hey everyone, the new website for my team is up. We're now known as DeviateSoft. Right now we're just a couple of students at the Savannah College of Art and Design, but we're opening up to the entire student community. There's not much at the site now but it has a lot of potential for content being added later on, and since I'm doing everything through tables and CSS I don't have to worry about updating every single page when I add something new like I have in the past. Go check it out. www.danavisiongames.com I'll be changing that when I can afford it.
-----------------------------A world destroyed, a myth rebord. Some truths should remain untold...Check out NightRise today, coming eventually from DanAvision Software Entertainment.http://www.danavisiongames.com
levjs
levjs
Looks really nice. The only thing is that it's about impossible to read the small text and pretty hard to read the normal text. You might try changing the color.
Levi

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.