Original Post
I just had a thought one night... I have heard alot about the mis-uses of the goto command because of it's tendency to lead to spagetti code... I was thinking spagetti code would be alright for AI if it was implemented correctly (and I don't mean a programmer figuring out the sequence of jumps)... But what if a program had the ability to program itself with the sequencing of jumps so that you enter the code in certain places and exit in other places and depending on the outcome of the exit, the program could change the sequence of jumps in order to give the intended result... Sorta like a neural net I don't know how easily it is to do self-modifying code from within Windows indeed if it is possible at all... It also came to mind that it might best be done on a dual core processor.