Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Total idiot (me) tries to install Clanlib...

Started by Forever newbie Apr 25, 2006 at 7:14 AM 1 replies 900+ views
Original Post
Forever newbie
Forever newbie

I'm trying to install clanlib-dev in Kubuntu, using the latest Debian archives. I found very useful tutorials to do it, BUT... multiple files seem to be missing! At least display.h is missing, and I'm sure others are.Also, I can't remember Hermes 1.3 being installed, wich is required by Clanlib...Did I do something wrong or is it just something with the new version (0.8)?Normally I would take the time to find it out myself, but I'm on a deadline for school...

I am dumber than the dumbest, but once you got to read this, you already knew.
jbadams
jbadams
I think you'll have better luck in Alternative Game Libraries, so I'm moving your thread.
- Jason Astle-Adams
Shade37337
Shade37337
have you compiled it on your own????????
if not do that.
if you have please list the files missing..........
i have compiled CL-0.8.0 RC2 on my own and nothings is missing...........
but there were some api changes...........
and Hermes is no longer needed by ClanLib.....
only ZLib, LibPng and LibJPEG are needed... please refer the clanlib website ....
theres all information you need........
A Programmer is Just a Tool which converts Coffeine into Code.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.