Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

[4E5] Roll call!

Started by Oberon_Command Jun 4, 2006 at 11:17 AM 228 replies 61.9k views
Original Post
Oberon_Command
Oberon_Command
Exactly what the title says, post here if you're going to compete this year...
ViLiO
ViLiO
*raises hand*

Going to try my best to enter and have already started [wink]
Richard 'ViLiO' Thomasv.net | Twitter | YouTube
JohnnyCasil
JohnnyCasil
I was just about to post this same exact thing =P.

As it stands now, I plan on competing, assuming time allows it.

Bring on the middleware to get this thing done!
giveblood
giveblood
I'm gonna try this year
-Chris
Mushu
Mushu
Rah~
programwizard
programwizard
*Adds name to list*

Aside from being my first 4E contest, this will also be my first major project in Python, which I hope turns out to be as good as everyone says it is.
------------------------------Support the Blue Skies in Games Campaign!A blog... of sorts.As a general rule, if you don't have a general rule in your signature, you aren't as awesome as someone who does. General rules roxor teh big one one ones.
matt_j
matt_j
Yes!
CTar
CTar
I'll participate this year, I'll start as soon as I get this Nebula engine working and are done with my exams.
u235
u235
Although I will have approximately 2 - 2.5 months less time to work on it than allowed, I will still be making an appearance. It's going to be tough, but I'll have something to enter in the contest. Better get crackin', huh? [smile]

-AJ
V/R,-AJThere are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't...
Tatsunami
Tatsunami
Definitely definitely there.. It's so nice to have a set deadline and goal to work from
Speed wins.
nilkn
nilkn
I'm planning on participating. But if last year is any indication, I'll just procrastinate until one month is left, realize I don't have enough time, and not participate at all. [grin]
DareDeveloper
DareDeveloper
I think I'll participate as well.
Given enough eyeballs, all mysteries are shallow. MeAndVR
ToastFlambe
ToastFlambe
I'm in (can't garauntee anything, though)
Gametaku
Gametaku
If my brain can come up with an idea maybe I'll perticpate, because I win* a prize as long as I'm not disqulifed







*void if rules change
Just me
Tjaalie
Tjaalie
Quote:
Original post by Tatsunami
Definitely definitely there.. It's so nice to have a set deadline and goal to work from


Me too.
And I got my goal, not get disqualified and save myself 23 bucks buying that game capture thing (if I was ever going to buy it).

if (*pYou == ASSHOLE) { pYou->Die(); delete pYou; };
DogCity
DogCity
I'll be in along with all the folks at export-games. We're hoping to enter quite a biggie this year, by leveraging some of the tech we already have in the Tearsol engine and server. Should be fun!
------ ----- ---- --- -- -Export-Games.com is searching for talented and friendly developers. Visit our Help Wanted post for more info!My Indie development uber Journal - A game production walk through.
_mycoplasma_
_mycoplasma_
im in.

there's no guarantee ill get done in time since this will be my 1st game, but ill try.

btw, is this the same pirates/ninjas/robots/zombies thing as last year?

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.