Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

[.net] Modular paint app

Started by Jonas B Jun 27, 2006 at 12:44 PM 0 replies 1.1k views
Original Post
Jonas B
Jonas B
I've been playing around with building a C# paint app based on a modular processing framework http://flowlabs.net which is intended to run with either a software or a GPU codepath. I worked for a while on the GPU part, but never got the handling of shaders and rendertargets quite right - it's currently slower and less flexible than the software mode. Would someone here be interested in having a look it? I think 1-2 days should be enough to get me on the right track. If so, drop me a PM. (Note that you must be self-employed or otherwise be able to send invoices for the payment to work).

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.