Thanks
Tyler 4000!! AWAY!!
------------------
~CGameProgrammer( );
Well, I don't think I am the only one, but I learn while I do that. I study source-code, I modify it until I have understood how and why it works. You can read a book and learn all about classes. After a week or so you have forgot most of what you have read. If you are good in C, just get MSVC and do some MFC-Stuff. I think MFC is one of the best ways to learn C++, and you get results very fast. Get a book and read it. I have a lot of books here, but I only read parts of them when I need to learn something I don't know yet. But never forget to code, code, code .... !! Experiance is all !!
Phillip
Mike
This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.
With your permission, GameDev.net uses analytics cookies to understand how people use the platform. You can accept analytics or continue with necessary cookies only. Learn more