Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Perfect Dark Source

Started by gia257 Jul 14, 2006 at 10:36 PM 0 replies 450+ views
Original Post
gia257
gia257
Project name: Perfect Dark Source Brief description: Hi I dont have much time to elaborate so I'll be brief, I'm the coder for this HL2 MOD, I tried to rush the coding job of the MOD to get to Beta before I went on holidays to the USA (everything paid, so I HAD to take that plane :) ), but I couldn't get everything done, there are a few bugs left. This is an invitation to any coder that may be interested. Future plans include making a SP and Coop modes. Im leaving links to the home page and videos. Target aim: Get to Beta Technology: HL2DM SDK Talent needed: Coder/programmer. Website: http://www.pdark-mod.com/ Contacts: Forums, or contact me giaym@hotmail.com Additional Info: http://mods.moddb.com/5882/perfect-dark-source/ http://mods.moddb.com/5882/perfect-dark-source/downloads/

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.