Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Alternative Forums

Started by dimovich Jul 21, 2006 at 6:54 AM 4 replies 950+ views
Original Post
dimovich
dimovich
I wonder, what alternative game development forums are there? It is good when you can compare :).
We're doing this for a living, George. We are not amateurs.
ChurchSkiz
ChurchSkiz
igda.org is one.
jfclavette
jfclavette
gamefaqs lol
I teleported home one night; With Ron and Sid and Meg; Ron stole Meggie's heart away; And I got Sydney's leg. <> I'm blogging, emo style
Mithrandir
Mithrandir
Flipcode!
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My signature is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My signature, without me, is useless. Without my signature, I am useless.
MotionCoil
MotionCoil
Quote:
Original post by Mithrandir
Flipcode!


I thought that some of their community moved over to devmaster after flipcode shutdown.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.