Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

URL change

Started by TerraX Aug 3, 2006 at 6:45 PM 1 replies 2.2k views
Original Post
TerraX
TerraX
OK, this is kinda weird, but... I sent an e-mail about 2 weeks ago to this site's current admin, stating that my URL has changed, yet I've yet to see my site's link change, or receive any reply, so I dunno, I thought I'd try and post here instead of sending another e-mail, hoping that my request for a link update would be noticed, just incase, for some reason, the e-mail was "lost" somewhere on the way. (To be honest, when I sent the e-mail, I'd used "my own" setup server and I didn't really know what I was doing, so it probably wasn't sent, who knows (I never knew e-mail server setup was sooo complicated! (I was using Linux)) So, OK... www.davesprogramming.com is no more! .. Please update the link (Which is named dave's programming, yet points to binarystudio.co.uk) to binarystudio.serveftp.net, thanks! If you need some kind of verification that I was the owner of dave's programming or binarystudio.co.uk, then I have no idea how to prove it, as the server which was hosting my site has now ceased to work (It hadn't 2 weeks ago!) So please, update the link :) Pretty please!
TerraX
TerraX
Not a priority task!? It is to me!! :)
OK cool, glad to see it's been noticed. Thanks for your time sir.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.