Dancing Ass Tutorial (nsfw, animated nudity)

Started by
12 comments, last by m4gnus 17 years, 9 months ago
Hello, guys. This is my second tutorial... Dancing Ass Tutorial. My first tutorial was the Bouncing Boob Tutorial. Hope you guys like it. Cheers.
Advertisement
I think I suggested this to you awhile ago, but you should try your hand at hentai. Seriously.

I'll be in #...youknowwhere waiting for your results.
I love it. I love your tutorials heh. ;)
nice!

animations...mesmerizing... must..stop..staring..
*bookmarked for later perusal [grin]

---------------Magic is real, unless declared integer.- the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt
Next step would be working out how those patterns can be used on a set of skeletal bone animation. I think there are some standard bone sets.

You would have to generate a set of angle changes for the various body parts, probably something like 25 frames.

Eventually stuff like that (animation subsets) will become common assets (produced by third parties) for games and easily useable by game engines.

I dont know about you, but for my simulation project, I dont look forward to generating my own animations (shear amount of work, even for just common actions/motions -- there are hundreds of them).
I'm more interested in the AI, but have need for character animations to allow the user to visialize the object states (ie- more subtle stuff - moods, emotes, etc..)

Same goes for facial expressions...
Anonymous Poster, 3D animation is a lot easier, IMO.
All you do is drag and click until it looks right.
Adjustments and fine tuning are easily done.
And, I don't know what you mean by generating angles.
Are you attempting to animate a character through code?
Why not use a visual editor?
Interesting tutorial!
+++++
Anything posted is personal opinion which does not in anyway reflect or represent my employer. Any code and opinion is expressed “as is” and used at your own risk – it does not constitute a legal relationship of any kind.
Quote:Original post by mecovili
Anonymous Poster, 3D animation is a lot easier, IMO.
All you do is drag and click until it looks right.
Adjustments and fine tuning are easily done.
And, I don't know what you mean by generating angles.
Are you attempting to animate a character through code?
Why not use a visual editor?

Easier in some ways, yes. ANYONE can animate in 3D, all it takes is a tutorial. And it'll look bad, but not terrible. Likewise, you have to practice to learn how to animate to get something of that quality in 2D. But 3D still is a helluva lot harder technically to do good animation, you can't fudge most of it like you can with 2D, and its alot less arbitrary.
Can you drag and click until it looks right? No, the same way you can't draw and redraw until it looks right. The principles of timing and momentum and secondary motion and all that jazz apply right across the spectrum. The only thing that's done for you is tweening, and even then, you still have to spend a godawful amount of time adjusting beziers often.
Very few people that have worked in 2D and 3D animation, at an introductory level (like me) or at a professional level (like various professors I had) will say 3D is easier. Technically, simply because all the other aspects involved in 3D, it is more difficult, but the animation is the same in either medium. Good 2D animators will usually make good 3D animators... and very few people start out straight in 3D and succeed without first learning the prinipals in 2D.

EDIT: I love the tutorial, btw!
-------------www.robg3d.com
Professor420, heh, maybe i just find 2D animation harder than 3D 'cause I've done 3D animation for a long time, and just started 2D animation four days ago. I'm just not used to manually drawing every frame and all that. If you make a mistake, you have to change a whole bunch of frames. And with 3D, most tools allow you to add physical properties to all the bones, so it will react properly. Inverse kinematics, restraints, motion capture and the ability to import the same animation into multiple characters makes life even easier. It's probably just my lack of experience, though. ^_^

[Edited by - mecovili on August 16, 2006 11:44:04 AM]
Interesting tutorial, but the end result does not in any way approximate dancing to me. *shrug* I suppose I'm used to far more acrobatic gyrations.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement