Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Need Software Metrics Tool Recommendation

Started by johnc82 Aug 24, 2006 at 1:20 PM 4 replies 1.3k views
Original Post
johnc82
johnc82
hi there fello software engineer, well, basically I need a best software metrics tool that support today latest software metrics. Thanks
:-)
Shannon Barber
Shannon Barber
Understand C/C++ is the one I use.

Which language did you need it for?
The trade-off between price and quality does not exist in Japan. Rather, the idea that high quality brings on cost reduction is widely accepted.-- Tajima & Matsubara
Emmanuel Deloget
Emmanuel Deloget
SourceMonitor

One of the best tool I ever used. A friend of mine wrote a fair article about how to use its output to create a land-like visualization (which provide a satisfactory insight of the whole code stability and maturity). Unfortunately, it is in French (and will remain in French unless I find enough courage to do an English version of my blog (if you speak French, it is here)).

Regards,
smc
smc
I am bias due to the fact by brother in law codes this app... Understand

Edit: someone beat me to it.
∫Mc

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.