Original Post
Could anyone point me towards really good GLSL tutorials? Or CG? I found cgshaders.org is no longer active, and I am wondering if the community went somewhere else, or simply stopped existing. I have been programming for a while, and managed to teach myself C++ and openGL from the odd book, but mostly online sources, especially for Opengl with well written tutorials over at Gametutorials and Nehe. Now I am at the stage where I need to learn GLSL in order to go further with Opengl, but I am struggling to find GLSL online info that goes further than lighting and shadows. There is quite alot of raw info out there, with quite technical data, but I have always found tutorials that do something, and explain how they did it, to be the best way for me to learn. But anything more than the lighthouse would be really welcome. Could anyone point me to where I need to be? I have googled, but the results are not too great, and we all know google often miss the best sites :)