Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

local talent?

Started by AMARAII Sep 25, 2006 at 7:58 PM 12 replies 1.4k views
Original Post
AMARAII
AMARAII
well ive been indisposed for ,oh 5 years maybe, but thinking of jumping back into this madhouse arena. mainly because the games out there in the store absolutely suck. the same rehashed boring crud again. well you know what i mean so im wondering are there any talented people around michigan or northern illinois/indiana/ohio who want to talk about making some games?
acidwillburnyou
acidwillburnyou
Hey, you should post in the mandatory template format (i know you don't have a project yet).

What are your skills, maybe we can talk about it further on msn: acidburnz_69@hotmail.com or via email: acidwillburnyou@gmail.com
AMARAII
AMARAII
mandatory template format? well youve got me on that one. yea no project officially underway , but the old dozen are still simmering on the backburner just waiting for the fuel.
AMARAII
AMARAII
mandatory template format? well youve got me on that one. yea no project officially underway , but the old dozen are still simmering on the backburner just waiting for the fuel.
D Shankar
D Shankar
Just curious (I am half-interested in the "team", but I am far too busy (I shall consider, if you are serious and have something formatted like a GDD/DSD down the line) )...

As you live in Colorado, why would you be interested in the northern midwest developers? What ages are we dealing with? 10 yr olds or 16-25 yr olds? ;) I'm not in the mood to make "a billion dollar game, kinda like WoW!" with a bunch o' "10-year old nubs." lol.

Cheers and good luck with the idea.
D. "Nex" ShankarRed Winter Studios
ryguy4377
ryguy4377
Hey, I'm from Ohio -- I'd possibly be interested in making some games on the side for fun [I have a project I'm working on at the moment...but it wouldn't hurt to do something on the side =)]

Where are you located?
Sean R Beeson
Sean R Beeson
Quote:
Original post by ryguy4377
Hey, I'm from Ohio -- I'd possibly be interested in making some games on the side for fun [I have a project I'm working on at the moment...but it wouldn't hurt to do something on the side =)]

Where are you located?


I am from Ohio as well, Columbus to be more specific, but was born where Ryguy lives. (Good ol' Shelby)
Sean Beeson | Composer for Media
www.seanbeeson.com
ryguy4377
ryguy4377
Hehe, funny...I was born where you live.
Sean R Beeson
Sean R Beeson
Quote:
Original post by ryguy4377
Hehe...I was born where you live.


interesting. Quite the conundrum.
Sean Beeson | Composer for Media
www.seanbeeson.com
ryguy4377
ryguy4377
Indeed. (I am assuming you still live in Columbus by saying that)
Sean R Beeson
Sean R Beeson
Quote:
Original post by ryguy4377
Indeed. (I am assuming you still live in Columbus by saying that)


Indeed. The south side. Did you just move to Shelby or did you go to school there? I used to live on East Smiley with my family when I was a little one. Man, that must have been 10 years ago. (I am 21 now)
Sean Beeson | Composer for Media
www.seanbeeson.com
ryguy4377
ryguy4377
Quote:
Original post by Sean R Beeson
Quote:
Original post by ryguy4377
Indeed. (I am assuming you still live in Columbus by saying that)


Indeed. The south side. Did you just move to Shelby or did you go to school there? I used to live on East Smiley with my family when I was a little one. Man, that must have been 10 years ago. (I am 21 now)



Moved there awhile back from Columbus (I can't even remember that much of it...I was 4 or 5 maybe...).

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.