Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

How to, c# window form

Started by foxars Oct 1, 2006 at 6:37 AM 0 replies 950+ views
Original Post
foxars
foxars
Hi, I'm looking for a way to design nice and custom c# windows form, just like those office 2007 interface or media player ... I used krypton and ascend.net but I'm looking for a really attractive interface. Any link, article, advice .. will be good!! Thanks in advance
Doggan
Doggan
Office and WMP use 'custom forms'. You could get most of the same behavior using the already provided windows forms, but to get the appearance of these programs, you will need to create your own custom widgets. MSDN has a lot of information regarding this issue. Here's another article describing custom widget creation. If you search google for custom windows forms, there will be more information and some books from Amazon that describe the process of customizing forms.

Hope that helps.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.