Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

R2VB is now available on nVidia cards.

Started by -MOD- Nov 3, 2006 at 11:36 AM 0 replies 6.2k views
Original Post
-MOD-
-MOD-
I've discovered the R2VB FourCC code in DirectDraw caps of my GeForce 6600 AGP under Windows Vista RC2 with nVidia's beta driver for Vista RC1. So I ran few ATI's R2VB demos (from ATI SDK) - and they were working well ! (in particular those one which do not use other ATI specific features like ATI1N texture format). Demos are: R2VB animation R2VB Water R2VB IK R2VB N-Patches R2VB Shadow volumes R2VB Terrain morph Othes don't start. I've also tried to check R2VB under Windows XP - but even on ForceWare beta 96.89 R2VB FourCC was not reported.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.