Original Post
Team name: High Command Project name: High Command Redesign Brief description: Basically a total rewrite of the 1980's dos based game "High Command" Genre is Grand Strategy / Europe ( expandable to Worldwide later ) Target aim: I've come up with an AI system that I think is pretty revolutionary - My concept is to create the basic AI and use it to develop the initial game as an example of what the system can do... Then to allow others to use the Code to develop other games and mods based on the system. Marketing: Allow free private use but reserve the right to Publish any games/mods developed with the system. Sharing profits with the designers of course, but all packaging and sales would be the sole right of the design team that creates the AI. I think my concept is extremely marketeable. Compensation: I can pay for any time put into the game or work a profit sharing arrangement. Basically its a matter of tracking time devoted to any part of the project and exchanging that time for cash or interest in future sales. Cash is paid as project elements are completed - Cashiers checks or paypal. Technology: Win 2000/Xp Compatable - design details are up to the project leader. Talent needed: For the moment I need a project Leader to organize things - My Project Leader isnt available any longer and I lost 8 months worth of coding and developement work ( stuff was on his wiki and he got taken away to work for the defense department ) I think I can remember enough to get back on track Team structure: I've a few team members that I need to round up - were scattered worldwide Hopefully theyll drift back in as the game develops momentum again. My role is that I own High Command, its the very first WW2 strategy game ever made and as such has market recognition for future sales and is immune from legal action regarding concept. My role is finance and Historical research Website: My website is brand new - Ersatzheere.com and theres nothing on it at the moment... My Provider went belly up a while back and I lost my old site Designworx.org ( along with 5 years of data, research and backups for the HC project.) Website is fully enabled for all the necessary DB's, PHP, wiki and anything else needed to get the project moving Contacts: Seibertrichard@hotmail.com ( Havent created my emails from ersatzheere yet ) Additional Info: The Games Grand Strategy ... Its muti - tiered and can be played by anywhere from 1 to dozens of people online or Solo. Its meant to have a very unique and interactive AI and is like no other strategy game Ive seen anywhere. Its also interesting in that you have the option to play at different levels of complexity that make it appealing to general gamers as well as grogs. Feedback: Feedback I love. I dont have any problem explaining the system but I dont want to spend that kind of time unless the guys serious. If its necessary I can post a brief on the concept but im a bit nervous about that for security reasons =)