Original Post
I'm doing design work and art for a game idea that I recently got accepted by a small commercial company and the guy makes some programming references that I'm not up on concerning my design doc. Is this the right forum for answering those questions? I didn't know if this goes in programming or design. Please forgive my ignorance This is what he said: "I need all the information regarding Data, for the game I am working on the Data Engine..." He also said: "Ian I need all you Data Structure Info asap so I can build the Load and Save Functions" I think I know what he is talking about, but I'm not quite sure how much this covers Additionally he mentioned an existing system that he has, it seems to have all the functionality that I require. "For instance in the new NovA using a Fast loop method I can Change A Units Stats on the fly and save it or load it during realtime It helps in NovA Cause I can Level Up units during Gameplay" Thanks for the help, and your patience.