Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

India may be taking Western programming jobs, but...

Started by BeanDog Dec 8, 2006 at 3:32 PM 24 replies 4.9k views
Original Post
BeanDog
BeanDog
:-) Okay, it's in bad taste, but I laughed too hard when I saw it not to post...
Benjamin Heath
Benjamin Heath
*holds head in hands*

Of all things, this is what's in the news today... Oh god we're going to hell. [lol]
gumpy
gumpy
time to move to india to get a low paying IT job AND all the chix.
This space for rent.
LessBread
LessBread
And here I thought you were commenting on a story like these: India to account for half of Cisco staff growth: CEO, Cisco's Chambers Says Company Plans More Acquisitions, Cisco selects India for Cisco Globalization Center, Cisco sends a whole load of dollars to India, Cisco to make Net phones in India

Cisco, which is based in San Jose, Calif., but is boosting research and development in India...
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man
jfclavette
jfclavette
Quote:
Original post by mattnewport
That article really does beg the question, just what is the standard international condom size?


ISO 4074:2002. To be fair, I have absolutely no idea if sizes are mentionned.
I teleported home one night; With Ron and Sid and Meg; Ron stole Meggie's heart away; And I got Sydney's leg. <> I'm blogging, emo style
Alpha_ProgDes
Alpha_ProgDes
Quote:
Original post by mattnewport
That article really does beg the question, just what is the standard international condom size?

Quoted for Curiosity.
Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.  
griffenjam
griffenjam
Quote:
Original post by mattnewport
That article really does beg the question, just what is the standard international condom size?


I know for condoms made in the US (likely to be the internation standard) a regular condom is designed for a 4-5 in...member...
Programmer One
Programmer One
I found this chart somewhere but the freaking clipboard forgot it >_<

Ravuya
Ravuya
Maybe we can outsource our surplus of stupid horny teenagers.
Programmer One
Programmer One
Quote:
Original post by Ravuya
Maybe we can outsource our surplus of stupid horny teenagers.


The population of India is 1,065,070,607 (July 2004).


...


I rest my case.
Alpha_ProgDes
Alpha_ProgDes
Quote:
Original post by Programmer One
Quote:
Original post by Ravuya
Maybe we can outsource our surplus of stupid horny teenagers.


The population of India is 1,065,070,607....

women?
Quote:
I rest my case.

Yes, a case has been made, but I'm not sure it's yours [grin]
Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.  
gpalin
gpalin
Quote:
Original post by Benjamin Heath
*holds head in hands*

Of all things, this is what's in the news today... Oh god we're going to hell. [lol]


Fedex`d to hell on a handcart, right?
Grant Palin
Dmytry
Dmytry
But they have Kama Sutra!
Seriously though, international penis size contest... WTF.
Zahlman
Zahlman
Quote:
Teh article, quoting Sunil Mehra
It's not size, it's what you do with it that matters


Cue assorted laughter from the well-endowed? :s

Quote:
Original post by Programmer One
[teh l33t chart]


That's odd. Why would they make the things longer but skinnier than average guys?

When I first bought condoms, they were *tight*, although according to this chart *above* average in 'girth' - and, well, I'm a skinny guy, er... yeah. I learned the hard way that "nominal width" isn't a diameter (I was worried, at time of purchase, it wouldn't stay on), but apparently a half-circumference (umm... free cock ring I guess? :s ). Are they supposed to stretch that much laterally?

Also, the ones I got were much shorter than 180mm. Unless there's some secret ninja dark-art technique to unrolling these things that I don't know. (Not to mention, that's about 7 inches, which contradicts griffenjam's info)

wahoodra
wahoodra
Quote:
Original post by Zahlman
Quote:
Teh article, quoting Sunil Mehra
It's not size, it's what you do with it that matters
It's money that matters, kids. Case closed.

Size? Yes, if you mean the size of your wallet, or bank account.
"Dawn is a tramp." Dusk.
necreia
necreia
Quote:
Original post by wahoodra
Quote:
Original post by Zahlman
Quote:
Teh article, quoting Sunil Mehra
It's not size, it's what you do with it that matters
It's money that matters, kids. Case closed.


Witchcraven
Witchcraven
Where do you measure from anyway? By measuring from several logical places I can add up to an inch. In front of the pubic bone these is a bit of very soft fat (probably because I am fat) that pushing down easily adds half an inch. If you measure what you could reasonably penetrate, then that would be the logical place.

Measuring from the front, back, or side also makes a difference.
--------------------------I present for tribute this haiku:Inane Ravings OfThe Haunting JubilationA Mad Engineer©Copyright 2005 ExtrariusAll Rights Reserved
nicksterdomus
nicksterdomus
I tend to measure from my belly button. It's no worse than when women subtract 5-10 pounds for clothes after weighing. But I also do that too, so maybe it is worse.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.