Original Post
Hello, I'm looking for someone to continue the development of Netrix - the "ultimate" Tetris clone. Currently, it has support for 1 and 2 player game modes (against a human or computer opponent), programmable bots using built-in NetrixC scripting language, a few simple graphics effects, and a few things more. The code is written in C, uses pure Win32 API, and a few OpenGL functions. The code structure is simple, and pretty much straightforward, with no complex code/algorithms/and such. There are plenty of comments and you can always ask me if sth. is not clear. Some directions to take with this project would be: - optimize de code - port the game to Linux - add the network code - a few more little things... To be honest, I have never seen a Tetris clone with programmable bots, and with so many features packed in just less than 100kB (packed with UPX :)). So Netrix is definitely sth. original and new. I am not going to write any code for the project, so everything will be in your hands. Send me a PM if you want to join. Check the game and the _source code_ at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/netrix