Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

DEXSOFT-GAMES, FREE Christmas gift

Started by dexsoft Dec 18, 2006 at 8:09 AM 3 replies 1k views
Original Post
dexsoft
dexsoft
We decided to make one small Christmas gift to everyone :) This time you will get Crates and Barrels model pack from our Warehouse model pack. This offer will stand until January 6. and after that username and password for accesing files will be deleted. OK, here it is: DEXSOFT-GAMES - Crates pack Username: dexsoft password: christmas Here are few images from this pack: Enjoy and marry christmas to all of you !!! Dejan Cicic ---------------------- DEXSOFT-GAMES.COM FREE and COMM models and textures
*****************DEXSOFT-GAMES.COM
dexsoft
dexsoft
Any comments? Do you like our models? Critics?
Anyway I hope you will all like them.
Models are free for any commercial use except seling them like part of model collection.
Best regards
*****************DEXSOFT-GAMES.COM
Gizz
Gizz
Nice !

Thx for sharing !
kordova
kordova
I like them. As a current customer of some of your texture packs, I am quite pleased.

Cheers.
Lode
Lode
That's cool, I like them!

Can the crates and textures be freely used for any project?

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.