Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

== Wii Codes ==

Started by Prozak Jan 2, 2007 at 8:52 AM 6 replies 1.2k views
Original Post
Prozak
Prozak
Just bought a Wii, and I think I made a great choice, I'm loving it, and it really feels like something that should be in a living room, where me and some friends can have a good time. Now, I still haven't researched what Wii Codes are, are they used so we can email each other? Once I get home I'll post my Wii Code, so we can exchange them and form a community or something. Have a great 2007 people! [wink]
avidlinuxuser
avidlinuxuser
Wii codes are used to more or less identify your console on Nintendo's network. Once two people add each others codes, the two people will be able to: play online games(Battalion Wars 2 will be the first online game), exchange emails, and exchange Miis.
JBourrie
JBourrie
Quote:
Original post by avidlinuxuser
the two people will be able to: play online games(Battalion Wars 2 will be the first online game), exchange emails, and exchange Miis.

And trade Elebits levels :)
Avatar God
Avatar God
I still can't find a Wii to buy [sad].
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
Prozak
Prozak
Quote:
Original post by Avatar God
I still can't find a Wii to buy [sad].


I was lucky enough to find one of the last ones at Toys'r'us, but now I can't find neither a second controller nor any games...
Cypher19
Cypher19
Prozak: Yeah, I just moved in with my housemates and they want to get 3 more wiimotes and Rayman and/or Trauma Center, but we can't find them anywhere :(
tstrimp
tstrimp
Quote:
Original post by Cypher19
Prozak: Yeah, I just moved in with my housemates and they want to get 3 more wiimotes and Rayman and/or Trauma Center, but we can't find them anywhere :(


Surely that isn't true.
Cypher19
Cypher19
*Anywhere in retail stores.

...

enh, w/e..

*The one Future Shop and one Wal*Mart that we looked at.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.