Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

photo slideshow

Started by Khaos Jan 9, 2007 at 11:44 PM 4 replies 1.7k views
Original Post
Khaos
Khaos
I'd like some [free] software for the PC that can create a photo slideshow similar to the ones I've seen on a Mac. You know, where you can play music to the photos possibly interacting with iTunes and it has slide transitions, as well as that effect where it zooms around the photo making it look like a documentary-style movie. Does PC software exist like this to give me a little more bang than the Windows XP slideshow capabilities? Thanks.
Khaos
Khaos
Not that kind of slideshow software I don't think. If anyone has a Mac they must know what I am referring to. Where a camera viewpoint moves around the surface of the image, making it appear more like a movie. I saw it on a friend's Mac and want to show pictures in that fashion on a PC...
dagarach
dagarach
There's an app called something like "Windows Movie Maker" that comes with XP. It should be somewhere in the Accessories folder.

That does exactly what you want.

denver
denver
teh nose - the ken burns effect is the most annoying slideshow idea ever.
/ what matters most ishow well you walk through thefire. /
Ravuya
Ravuya
Picasa might have a Ken Burns effect somewhere in it; I seriously doubt it's only the iPhoto/iMovie collection that offers it for photographs.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.