Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Free animated Creature model (ms3d,cfx,b3d)

Started by Psionic Artist Mar 6, 2007 at 8:40 AM 4 replies 12.5k views
ViLiO
ViLiO
It is absolutely grotesque ...I love it! [lol]

Many Thanks,
ViLiO
Richard 'ViLiO' Thomasv.net | Twitter | YouTube
Psionic Artist
Psionic Artist
Glad you like it ;) Yeah all the stuff is made by me in my spare time...over the past few years lol

He was modelled in Cinema 4D, UV's in unwrap3d, Sculpted/Textured in Zbrush, animated in character fx!! Need a better animation software though, wish Cinema 4D could output stuff with the new R10 joint system (maybe someday) otherwise I may have to get XSI
jchmack
jchmack
does anyone know how i can read one of these file formats into 3ds max 8? I have an exporter for Max 8 that will get the beast into a format my game can read. Thx in advace guys =)
Psionic Artist
Psionic Artist
I've included a direct version in the pack now, maybe a direct x importer is available for max?? or use an imtermediate program like unwrap 3d that supports max??

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.