Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

GrogNet Data Marshaling System - Request for feedback

Started by NickW Mar 20, 2007 at 9:31 AM 0 replies 1k views
Original Post
NickW
NickW
I've been working on a new data marshaling system for using template metaprogramming, and I was wondering if anyone could take a look at it and give me some feedback. The system allows the user to easily create packet definitions for objects (classes) by using the predefined serialization macros on member variables. The system provides serializers for: Compressed Integer String (char *) STL String Arbitrarily Sized Blocks (using memcpy) It also provides serializers for several higher level data structures: STL Vector Variable Sized Array Statically Sized Array Multiple choice Download the code here: http://nick.weihs.googlepages.com/grog_dm.zip
hplus0603
hplus0603
Can you put the documentation part up on a web page, so that it can be easier browsed? I think you'd get more comments that way.
enum Bool { True, False, FileNotFound };

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.