Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

WWII FPS

Started by Final Fantazy May 1, 2007 at 12:53 PM 6 replies 2.8k views
Original Post
Final Fantazy
Final Fantazy
Hello everyone, I thought you may be interested in the game I am working on. Here are some of the models I have so far. I also have the chracters, Axis, and Allied models, animated and ready to put in the game. I will post some screenys of those later. I will also give more info on the game when i get back. sorry I was in a bit of a hurry. I have an M1 garand in the works, and im going to start working on the german luger. Enjoy and tell me what you think.  Image Hosting tommy,  Image Hosting stick grenade,  Image Hosting smoke grenade,  Image Hosting frag,  Image Hosting colt,  Image Hosting [Edited by - Final Fantazy on May 1, 2007 1:14:20 PM]
Palidine
Palidine
just use normal HTML syntax for images and links:

image:


link:
link text

-me
Xtlk
Xtlk
Not bad.
Are you doing this by yourself or do you have a team?
______________Through Chaos sprouts order...through order emerges chaos - If you destroy either then neither exists.-Xtlk
Final Fantazy
Final Fantazy
Im doing this by myself. Not many ppl want to make a game with a 14 year old.
Like I said, I got all the models animated, and ready for the game, and now im working on the world/level buidling and scripting. Im using the c++ language. Since im doing this by myself, I am on these forums often. I have to admit, the c++ language is kinda confusing. but im working on it. This is the first time I have messed with 3d game dev, but I have been doing modeling and animation for a while, so the buidling part of the whole process is easy.
Farraj
Farraj
Quote:
Not many ppl want to make a game with a 14 year old.


kid, with that level of skill you should be the one rejecting people :P

Very nice work, I hope for you the best of luck ^^ Give me a PM if you get stuck with your code, I’ll try and get you out of it :)
Final Fantazy
Final Fantazy
lol. Its nice, cause the game engine im using, has a very nice library to begin with. For those perticular models, I just touched up the textures, and a few adjustments to the sub parts. Although, I will be buidling the luger, and the M1 garand. The trick will be to find the right textures. Here also are the models im using. These were stock models already in the .act format. so far the game building part is easy. The script is getting me really confused

 Image Hosting
Xtlk
Xtlk
I agree with Farraj.
Pretty Impressive.
______________Through Chaos sprouts order...through order emerges chaos - If you destroy either then neither exists.-Xtlk
Final Fantazy
Final Fantazy
I was wondering if anybody knows where I could find some good textures such concrete walls, wood walls, etc. Moving into the level building stage and im trying to get everything together before I start. Im hoping the demo will be out in about 5 months. depending on school stuff. lol

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.