Original Post
Hello everyone! Sucks my first post has to be a noob question :( I am getting an error in VC++ 2005 Express Edition and I am not sure what is causing it. I am very new to programming and VC++ and was messing around with some new things I learned when I first got the error. I thought I had maybe set up the project incorrectly so I started a new empty project, right clicked on source files and added a C++ file names omgtest. I put in some basic code and I am still getting this error. The code and the error are listed below: The error comes in the form of a message box that reads: [Error Message] No Debugging Information - (Message box title) Debugging information for 'omgtest.exe.' cannot be found or does not match. Binary was not built with debug information. Do you want to continue debugging? (Then there is a yes/no button option) [/Error Message] The output in the log after I click 'No' reads: 'omgtest.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\My Name Here\Desktop\C++\omgtest\debug\omgtest.exe', Binary was not built with debug information. 'omgtest.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll', No symbols loaded. 'omgtest.exe': Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll', No symbols loaded. The program '[4036] omgtest.exe: Native' has exited with code 0 (0x0). If anyone could offer any help I would greatly appreciate it.
#include <iostream>
int main()
{
int number;
std::cin >> number;
return 0;
};