Original Post
🔒 Locked
Oops, C# Workshop signup thread here
Advertisement
So this begs the question. What happened to the original signup thread?
*Points at Washu*
Don't need to repost your info, I still have it.
Daniel Stepp: Student
How effective are these workshops compared to books?
I have been meaning to learn C#. Perhaps I can be a tutor for
programming concepts, but a student in learning C#?
(I have exp with C++, and know that C# is close to C++)
I have been meaning to learn C#. Perhaps I can be a tutor for
programming concepts, but a student in learning C#?
(I have exp with C++, and know that C# is close to C++)
Rob Haden = Student.
Peter Yu: Student
Just in case
Just in case
Cory Fisher - Student
Adam Luchjenbroers
Student
Student
Ok, here is a list of signups from the previous thread (a mix of tutors and students). Note that there are no official tutor signups, although it is nice to know who will be stopping by to help out. If your name is not in this list, please post in this thread to sign up.
ExcessNeo
acidwillburnyou
Darklighter
Alpha_ProgDes
linkofazeroth
CKolding
Enderic
SamLowry
jimizeppelin
T1Oracle
Ereinion Gil-galad
Durfy
Ezbez
harvey90
Gyna
violentcrayon
DigitalSavior
JBS103
BlackWind
Telastyn
Ainokea
alexmullins
luke2
andy_boy
TKE Super Dave
Rodin
drondon
brininger
BrasiLokau
shawnre
Session_Nein
Squirell
Strewth
sebas417
instinKt
PhoenixAdmin
Daedric
chefgon_ign
Tigernado
Chad Smith
masterchefuk
procore
n3Xus
Evil Booger
greencrayon
freddi
Endar
Rob Loach
skaldicpoet9
intrest86
Kazgoroth
AussieCoder
glassflakes
hpjchobbes
CornyKorn21
Captain_Thunder
dpbrandon
Tom L
BEngKohn
juanpaco
BCullis
bschneid
evilsdawn29
InfernoZeus
odonovanc
Dementati
Coragi
R1techie
Rendrik
madpatter
Menace2Society
Wolfdog
Taran Shiro
Lockly
Svenjamin
algumacoisaqualquer
Sarxous
brandoxpirate
Domx
tim-the-inventor
ExcessNeo
acidwillburnyou
Darklighter
Alpha_ProgDes
linkofazeroth
CKolding
Enderic
SamLowry
jimizeppelin
T1Oracle
Ereinion Gil-galad
Durfy
Ezbez
harvey90
Gyna
violentcrayon
DigitalSavior
JBS103
BlackWind
Telastyn
Ainokea
alexmullins
luke2
andy_boy
TKE Super Dave
Rodin
drondon
brininger
BrasiLokau
shawnre
Session_Nein
Squirell
Strewth
sebas417
instinKt
PhoenixAdmin
Daedric
chefgon_ign
Tigernado
Chad Smith
masterchefuk
procore
n3Xus
Evil Booger
greencrayon
freddi
Endar
Rob Loach
skaldicpoet9
intrest86
Kazgoroth
AussieCoder
glassflakes
hpjchobbes
CornyKorn21
Captain_Thunder
dpbrandon
Tom L
BEngKohn
juanpaco
BCullis
bschneid
evilsdawn29
InfernoZeus
odonovanc
Dementati
Coragi
R1techie
Rendrik
madpatter
Menace2Society
Wolfdog
Taran Shiro
Lockly
Svenjamin
algumacoisaqualquer
Sarxous
brandoxpirate
Domx
tim-the-inventor
Andres Rojas - Student
lol, nice job Washu ;)
Looks like theres quite some interest in this workshop. I've read a little bit about the old C++ workshop, however was just wondering what sort of level people had when they finished that...
Ben
Looks like theres quite some interest in this workshop. I've read a little bit about the old C++ workshop, however was just wondering what sort of level people had when they finished that...
Ben
Obbie Richardson - Student
Dustin Franz - Student
David Gemelli - student
Lorenzo
Student!
Student!
Skyler Hartle: Student.
Is there going to be a user cap for this workshop? Or do you just have to sign up so that you guys know who is doing the workshop?
Corey Hoffstein - Student
Email: here
Email: here
Topic Locked
This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.
Sign in to reply to this topic.
Advertisement