Original Post
Upheld numerous articles Jeff Orkin'a, threads in the forums about this approach Goal-Oriented Action Planning (GOAP) and STRIPS. I wanted to use this technique to build a animations graph, but can't find source\tutor on this (GOAP) subject. I want to put a small research may prove useful to someone. The challenge, which I tried to read something like this: + are different units, managed by logic + change the unit logical state produce different unit animation + between animation is interdependence, such as: the inclusion of animation for unit perhaps only in animation or change animation for unit possible only through animation This is what happened: goap.lua - http://www.everfall.com/paste/id.php?1k4t3oxnbdwc astar.lua - http://www.everfall.com/paste/id.php?axz0w5fbtd4q Run "Lua.exe goap.lua> result.log" Tested at . In goap.lua : - g_tGoals - state, which wants to see the logic of abstract Unit - g_tHumActions, g_tRoboActions, g_tMseActions-Action (Action-involves animation), which can perform a particular type of unit to achieve Goals. Actions conditions is - Actions : : precond, and the result is - Actions : : effect.