Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

No Fooling

Started by Landfish Aug 5, 2007 at 4:54 PM 11 replies 1.9k views
Original Post
Landfish
Landfish
Hey guys, I made a post, foolishly one might say, on April 1. Evidently people thought it was a hoax. No such luck! It's for real. Like I said then, I am a very different person these days. I've been reading some posts, but I'm not likely to start threads any time soon. I've grown up a lot, and so have game designers. No need to fight anymore. Nonetheless, I hope you've all done your part to end the genocide.
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
Oberon_Command
Oberon_Command
Which post is this? Linky plz

edit: Oh, that post. That was posted on March 31, not April 1 (at least in my timezone).
xycsoscyx
xycsoscyx
Alright...errr, Ok.
Mithrandir
Mithrandir
I, for one, welcome our new Landfish overlords.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My signature is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My signature, without me, is useless. Without my signature, I am useless.
Ra
Ra
Landfish is my favorite piscine quadriped.
Ra
_Sigma
_Sigma
Anyone care to clue me in? Something about goblin genocide?
Landfish
Landfish
Many moons ago I used to bandy about the Design section of this forum like it was a full time job. I started too many inflammatory posts about how stupid games that are stupid are.

At the time, my understanding of games didn't reach very far beyond Squaresoft RPGs, so I thought I was a revolutionary. It turns out Rockstar games among others were the cure for this ignorance.

I stand by a few ideas from back then, like calling "Murder-Based Experience" for what it is. But I think things have changed so much now it's almost not even worth remembering.

This post is mainly a shout out to all the people who might remember me from back then. Those few who might not hate me.

Hey! How's it going?
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
Trapper Zoid
Trapper Zoid
I remember the "End Goblin Genocide" thread back when I was first lurking around the forums in 2001; there was some interesting things being bandied around in the design forum back then. What have you been up to in the last five years or so?
Funkymunky
Funkymunky
I remember you.

I remember all of you.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.