Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Great Idea

Started by l33tc0d3rX Aug 7, 2007 at 9:47 PM 0 replies 1.6k views
Original Post
l33tc0d3rX
l33tc0d3rX
I was playing counterstrike, when I had this great idea. There should be an MMORPG-operating system. I could use some help coding I don't really remember all of my HTML. But if anyone wants to help me that would be great.
kSquared
kSquared
Surely you jest.
- k2 "Choose a job you love, and you'll never have to work a day in your life." — Confucius"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will get you everywhere." — Albert Einstein"Money is the most egalitarian force in society. It confers power on whoever holds it." — Roger Starr{General Programming Forum FAQ<

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.