Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Anyone use securecrt with vbscript?

Started by slippers2k Sep 13, 2007 at 3:29 PM 0 replies 1.1k views
Original Post
slippers2k
slippers2k
Hey all, I'm trying to use vbscript to create a program. The program will run in securecrt, which is a terminal program (runs ssh/telnet sessions). I am stuck, because in my program, I want to send the backspace keypress to my terminal screen, much like this: crt.Screen.Send BACKSPACE where BACKSPACE is the code required to send the backspace command. I have heard that you have to enter the ASCII code to send the command. (I don't think there is an escape sequence you can enter for backspace in securecrt.) Does anyone know how to send that code (whether it be decimal, octal, or hexadecimal notation) to the screen? Give you an example: crt.Screen.Send command 'code goes here, blah blah blah crt.Screen.Send BACKSPACE 'the code left something in the prompt 'I want to remove what's in the prompt before I do anything else 'other code, blah blah... Does anyone know an answer to this problem? Thanks for any help you can give.
Attack life's problems like a Subaru... with all four wheels

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.