Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Problems with Voodoo2 & openGL rendering

Started by waterLINK Apr 26, 2001 at 5:38 AM 0 replies 900+ views
Original Post
waterLINK
waterLINK
Please help me. Could any body tell me why my Voodoo2 using openGL (i really use opengl), using 640 x 480 don''t paint correctly on all the screen. I mean, with that resolution a fullscreen on blue (ej.) only appears at the middle of the screen and not on a fullscreen. With 800 x 600 all goes ok, but full of efects it goes slow so I need 640 x 480. Thks
Hi.My mind is similar to yours, but I know where you are.
Daywalker313
Daywalker313
I think you should download the latest drivers for your card. One of my friends tried out my OGL game and it ran really slow (although it ran fast on my slower PC without a Voodoo card). Voodoo has no special OGL support, so you shouldn''t expect too much .

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.