Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Long time no see!

Started by Gor435 Oct 22, 2007 at 9:55 PM 10 replies 2.3k views
Original Post
Gor435
Gor435
Everyone, Hey what's going on I know I haven't posted in a long time so I thought I would say "Hi". It has been a while since I have done much programming other than some command scripting or VBscript for work. I think I might get back into making some games. Anyways It is good to see you all again be looking for my posts and stupid comments again :P
Svenjamin
Svenjamin
Hey, welcome back!
I didn't remember you till I read your sig. [grin]
Moe
Moe
Quote:
Original post by Svenjamin
Hey, welcome back!
I didn't remember you till I read your sig. [grin]

I was thinking the same thing, but afraid to say it.

Welcome back!
Gor435
Gor435
Well thanks guys for the messages I was kinda hoping more people would remember me. Also thanks I always knew my sig was unique. [cool]
Wan
Wan
I too remember the signature as its type is so wonderfully boldish and italicilious.
Wan
Wan
Like a hairy 300 pound biker at a book club.
Wan
Wan
Dude, the sig was fine as it was.
And besides, this way no one is going to remember you the next time! [grin]
DinGY
DinGY
Welcome back!

In these past few years, I haven't posted anything because I've been busy with my boring medical school. Guess what? I quited my medical school and enroll to Computer Science school. Woohoo... I haven't programed for long time, but now I have return to programming world. ^_^
DinGY
Yesterday is history.Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift"

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.