Original Post
If you are an aspiring independent DS game developer and are in need of a programmer, I would like to offer my services. My name is Dave P., I have experience with devkitpro and PAlib, as well as working experience with libfat and GBFS. I have all my own development hardware to run code on a real DS. At present, I am working on an epic RPG for the DS under the name Eponasoft. I have 23 years of experience in programming games, starting with the Commodore 64 in the late 80s and early 90s. I have developed several freeware games for the PC under the label "Lost socK software" (The Wrath Of Sona, Two Lords, Killers, and Black Satin, to name a few) and am also currently the lead programmer at Frozen Utopia, an independent developer of new commercial games for the PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16. My genre of specialty is the traditional RPG, but I am also experienced in Vs-style fighting games, platformers, first-person shooters, "Zeldaesques", card games, and any hybrids. I generally do not program strategy games or shooters. I can work with both 2D and 3D. As far as the DS goes, I am strictly opposed to the misuse of its unique input features. In my opinion, there are too many games which abuse these features, so I only use them when it makes sense. For compensation, I am extremely flexible and am always willing to work out an arrangement. However, I will not take on a project that shows no promise of completion; I'm a serious programmer, so I expect to work with other serious people. I also will not work without a written contract, and neither should you! You can contact me via email or by PM here at this forum.