Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Solutions to the projects

Started by popcorn Nov 26, 2007 at 6:40 PM 0 replies 1.6k views
Original Post
popcorn
popcorn
This is going to be a long shot since there isn't much activity on the workshop anymore... Since the workshop has more or less been officially over for a while now, will we ever get to see some solutions to the projects, I believe JWalsh originally said that he would post his own annotated solutions to the projects once the deadline has passed for each project. I could understand the reluctance to post the solutions while the workshop was ongoing but I doubt there would be much harm in doing so now?
How about them apples?
Telastyn
Telastyn
The DnD project is not complete, but has quite a bit of the optional stuff there and works. Zipped VSC#2005 solution/projects/source. All code free for personal use as WotC's game license allows; otherwise rights are reserved.

Maze
DnD

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.